Richmond Christmas Eve 2019, Services at 3pm & 5pm
December 24th, 2019
Crossroads Community Church, 124 S. Keeneland Drive
Christmas Eve 2019 is coming and we need your help!
Below is a list of the volunteer roles. Each has a brief overview of what you can expect.
It's easy to sign up. Here's what you need to do:
- Select your role. (If you are currently part of a regular serving team, we kindly ask that you choose that role.)
- Check the box by the serving shift time. (You can sign up for multiple roles and/or shifts if you want to volunteer multiple times.)
- Enter the required information including email address, name, and mobile number.
- If a child or another adult will be serving with you, add them by checking the box "Is anyone volunteering with you?" at the bottom of the page. Then choose the "+ Add a volunteer" selection.
- Click 'Sign Up to Volunteer.'
If a role or time does not appear, that means that we have filled all the volunteer needs for that role/service. Please choose another option if your schedule permits.
We appreciate your willingness to volunteer and look forward to seeing you.
Have a password? Enter it here:
Choose your shifts below
What's your email address?
We need your email so we can communicate with you.
Your email address:
Check here if you
have an email address.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
First Name *
Last Name *
Mobile Phone *
A full 10-digit phone number (for example: 555-123-1234, (555) 123-1234, 555.123.1234, etc)
Is anyone joining you?